
You won't admit you love me.
And so how am I ever to know?
You only tell me
perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.
A million times I've asked you,
and then I ask you over again,
you only answer
perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.
If you can't make your mind up,
we'll never get started.
And I don't wanna wind up
being parted, broken-hearted.
So if you really love me,
say yes.
But if you don't, dear, confess.
And please don't tell me
perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.
(Solo Section)
If you can't make your mind up,
we'll never get started.
And I don't wanna wind up
being parted, broken-hearted.
So if you really love me,
say yes.
But if you don't, dear, confess.
And please don't tell me
perhaps, perhaps, perhaps,
perhaps, perhaps, perhaps,
perhaps,
perhaps,
per………….haps
[ My Mail Box ] I receive every day about 2500 e-mail some is good some is useless so I'll add my mails here to read it with me and give me your opinion.
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
perhaps, perhaps, perhaps Mari Wilson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
عمرك سألت نفسك ليه اشهر التقويم الميلادي اتسمت بهذه الاسماء هناك علاقة بين التقويم الميلادي و التقويم الروماني القديم لأن التقويم الميلاد...
-
Members, are you tired of your investments bringing you only a few percent return each year? Sick of those bloated blue chips? This week we ...
-
Cheat Codes: ------------- Justin, Submitted the following Information: Email:wakko_5@excite.com Go to Practice Mode and on Difficulty p...
-
GUYS HAVE A GOOD LAUGH! I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic...
-
🌟 Best Electro house music for gym & workout d(-_-)b 💪💥 Best Electronic house dance music for working out and gym , this will give y...
-
The ancient Egyptians cultivated the white lotus in ponds and marshes. This flower often appears in ancient Egyptian decorations. They belie...
-
60 Uses Of Salt Although you may not realize it, simple table salt has a great number of uses other than simply seasoning...
-
Calling Charlie Chaplin an epitome of comedy won't be wrong. The man who made the world laugh with his gestures and brough...
-
It is clichéd, but true: you are what you eat! How we look, how we feel, how healthy we are, how we perform our daily tasks -- it all narr...
No comments:
Post a Comment