Tuesday, January 08, 2008

101 reasons what makes you a great friend

1. I can't spell friendship without you
2. You??re the most beautiful flower in the garden of my life
3. You can easily tell a lie for my convenience
4. You understand when I'm too busy
5. You know me better than my siblings
6. You don't necessarily support my decisions
7. You go an extra mile when I need help
8. U tolerate my bad moods and still speak to me when your in 1
9. At others expense, you make a great laughing partner
10. You walk in when others walk out
11. I can speak my heart out to you
12. You openly discuss a disastrous date/crush
13. You fall for the same junk as I do
14. You help me to choose the right think for my heartthrob
15. I can throw my tantrums on
16. I can rely on you to post my letters
17. I know I needn't look my best when you?re around
18. I can discuss my creepy fantasies with you
19. You motivate me to exercises
20. You've got sense of humor
21. You hand me your handkerchief when I've conveniently 4gotten mine
22. You bluntly tell me when I need to spray a deo or mouth freshener
23. I can freely discuss my ex's end my latest crush
24. I can talk to you for hours about anything and nothing
25. I can tuck in for a blockbuster night
26. You know my secret wishes and keep them a secret
27. You know how to give me little surprises to make my day
28. You keep me well informed about latest gossips
29. You let me know, when I need to mend my way
30. You r a reminder of what's important in life
31. I can freely discuss censored topics with you
32. You always welcome me with a warm hug
33. Even if we're not in touch for ages, I know your there for me
34. You flatter me when I need to
35. You never burn a hole in my pocket
36. Shopping is fun. You always manage a good bargain
37. You understand my moods very well
38. You answer my phone, when I'm avoiding a call
39. You never let ego come between us
40. You are there for me, when I'm feeling down
41. Going out with u doesn't need a reason or occasion
42. Time simply flies by whenever we're together
43. I can be very comfy with you
44. You help me solve my problems
45. You keep a check on me when I'm at my spending spree
46. You can sit quietly with me
47. You care for my happiness
48. You equally participate with me on playing a prank
49. You don't take me for granted
50. You get worried when I'm not well
51. You read me like a book
52. Your always soooo right
53. Whenever I'm wrong you never make it worse by saying "I told u so"
54. I can be funny and get away without making a fool of my self
55. You've got a great sporting spirit
56. You make me laugh
57. You celebrate my triumphs
58. You help me overcome my shortcomings
59. Your selfless and giving
60. Without feeling hesitant I can borrow your books, dress, etc Etc Etc
61. You bring sunshine into my life
62. You never gossip about me
63. You know how to pamper me
64. You know were to find the best pair of jeans on the cheap
65. You never dump me for someone else
66. You know how 2 make me stop when; I'm talking sheer nonsense
67. You consider my feelings too
68. I can call u any time of the day without feeling hesitant
69. You point out when I'm looking like an idiot
70. You know exactly what to get for my birthday
71. Cockroaches don't scare the hell out of you
72. You don't loose your cool as often as I do
73. You so much believe in sharing, from secrets to candies
74. You know the best eating joint
75. You never shout along with me when I'm shouting at my throats best
76. You immediately apologize after harshly giving me a piece of your mind
77. You are never afraid to accept your faults
78. You respect my privacy
79. You never demand a clarification
80. You always save the last bite of delicious 4 me
81. Your shoulders are ever ready for me to lean on
82. You alarm me when I've gained too much weight
83. You light up my life
84. You patiently listen to all my troubles
85. Because you bring infinite joys to me
86. You're as sweet as can be
87. You accept me the way I am
88. Each time I think of you, I smile
89. You know how to emotionally black mail me
90. I can trust on your advice
91. You're a true reflection of me
92. I can ask you questions like "am I looking good" no of times and I know you won't get irritated
93. NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE YOUR PLACE
94. You've seen me at my worst and still stood by me
95. You have more faith in me than I do in myself
96. You will never change no matter what happens tomorrow
97. You make me wish, we were in the same family
98. You know when to make things light
99. You never laugh at my faults
100. You bring out the best in me
101. And the greatest

No comments:

Popular Posts