When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more
Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me
Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have that magic technique
When we sway I go weak
I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
Sway me, take me
Thrill me, hold me
Bend me, ease me
You have a way with me
Sway (sway)
Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have that magic technique
When we sway I go weak
I go weak
I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
Sway me
Sway me
Sway me now
[ My Mail Box ] I receive every day about 2500 e-mail some is good some is useless so I'll add my mails here to read it with me and give me your opinion.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Sway by Michael Buble
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
عمرك سألت نفسك ليه اشهر التقويم الميلادي اتسمت بهذه الاسماء هناك علاقة بين التقويم الميلادي و التقويم الروماني القديم لأن التقويم الميلاد...
-
Members, are you tired of your investments bringing you only a few percent return each year? Sick of those bloated blue chips? This week we ...
-
Cheat Codes: ------------- Justin, Submitted the following Information: Email:wakko_5@excite.com Go to Practice Mode and on Difficulty p...
-
GUYS HAVE A GOOD LAUGH! I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic...
-
🌟 Best Electro house music for gym & workout d(-_-)b 💪💥 Best Electronic house dance music for working out and gym , this will give y...
-
The ancient Egyptians cultivated the white lotus in ponds and marshes. This flower often appears in ancient Egyptian decorations. They belie...
-
60 Uses Of Salt Although you may not realize it, simple table salt has a great number of uses other than simply seasoning...
-
Calling Charlie Chaplin an epitome of comedy won't be wrong. The man who made the world laugh with his gestures and brough...
-
It is clichéd, but true: you are what you eat! How we look, how we feel, how healthy we are, how we perform our daily tasks -- it all narr...

No comments:
Post a Comment