Wednesday, August 22, 2007

SALAMALEKOU FROM ABDOLRAHMAN MANSOOR

Dear Friend,

I am an average-aged young man of 40 years of age,an Indian of Iranian origin. I lived in Berut,Lebanon where I owned a flourishing currency trading company(Bureau de

Change),before the Israeli airstrike in Beirut that razed my office building to void and caused my business a tremendous setback after killing a few staff including Alas,my

wife and pretty daughter,
Nadia.

The reason iam contacting you is to find out if I can invest my money in your line of business,since It has become necessary and inevitable for me to diversify the scope of

my investment and leave beirut for a more stable business climate like your country; knowing that i can not guarantee the
security of life and property over there ,especially now that most of my creditors(i.e,people to whom i am indebted.)believe i was in the office the day my office complex was

razed down and so think i am dead by now.

Meanwhile i am still receiving treatment at the Intensive Care Unit of a Plastic Surgery Hoispital in London England where i was flown to by a >Doctor from Cyprus,( you

know all the victims were initially evacuated to Cyprus Greece). I did not want to be found among the casualties&survivors
back in Cyprus for obvious security reasons of the 19 million dollars in my Safe Deposit Box. I entrusted the money to a DIPLOMATIC SECURTY ORG.that will deliver the

consignment to any destination in your country without any hiccupps ,since the Diplomat can fly the money to your country without screening or the money being detected

by any currency detecting machine at your Local Airport ,because of the special packaging and the privileges,ie diplomatic imunity etc, he will be accorded at your local

airport when he arrives.

I may have to be in the hospital for some time now because of the burns,shock and possioble internal injury i sustained from the bomb blast.

Please let me know urgently if you can receive the consignment from the diplomat ,because he does not know that the box contains physical cash and not the gem

stones/Artefacts i declared to him .
So let me have your direct phone number so we can negotiate on the commensurate percentage of the total sum i shall give to you for assisting me to see this deal through

and to enable the Diplomat contact you and deliver the Safe Deposit Box to you as soon as he arrives.

I await your response .
Best regards.
MANSOOR ABDOLRAHMAN

This is a fake mail :( I hate this type of mails

No comments:

Popular Posts