Lady: Why do you like me..? Why do you love me?
Man: I can't tell the reason.. but I really like you..
Lady: You can't even tell me the reason... how can you say you like me? How
can you say you love me?
Man: I really don't know the reason, but I really love you.
Lady: No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell
her why he loves her but not you!
Man: Ok.. ok!!! Because you are beautiful, because your voice is sweet,
because you are caring, because you are loving, because you are thoughtful,
because of your smile, because of your every movements..
Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with a serious accident
resulting in permanent injuries. The Guy then placed a letter by her side,
and here is the
content:
Dearest,
Because of your sweet voice that I love you...Now can you talk? No!
Therefore I cannot love you. Because of your care and concern that I like
you.. Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you. Because of
your smile, because of your every movements that I love you.. Now can you
smile? Now can you move? No,
therefore I cannot love you. If love needs a reason, like now , there is no
reason for me to love you anymore.
Does love need a reason? Never ! Therefore, I still love you. and will love
u forever !
[ My Mail Box ] I receive every day about 2500 e-mail some is good some is useless so I'll add my mails here to read it with me and give me your opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
عمرك سألت نفسك ليه اشهر التقويم الميلادي اتسمت بهذه الاسماء هناك علاقة بين التقويم الميلادي و التقويم الروماني القديم لأن التقويم الميلاد...
-
Members, are you tired of your investments bringing you only a few percent return each year? Sick of those bloated blue chips? This week we ...
-
GUYS HAVE A GOOD LAUGH! I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic...
-
Cheat Codes: ------------- Justin, Submitted the following Information: Email:wakko_5@excite.com Go to Practice Mode and on Difficulty p...
-
🌟 Best Electro house music for gym & workout d(-_-)b 💪💥 Best Electronic house dance music for working out and gym , this will give y...
-
Calling Charlie Chaplin an epitome of comedy won't be wrong. The man who made the world laugh with his gestures and brough...
-
60 Uses Of Salt Although you may not realize it, simple table salt has a great number of uses other than simply seasoning...
-
The ancient Egyptians cultivated the white lotus in ponds and marshes. This flower often appears in ancient Egyptian decorations. They belie...
-
Fireworks explode across the Yenisei River during the opening ceremony of the main city's New Year tree in the Siberian...
No comments:
Post a Comment