Monday, October 22, 2007

REAL GOOD ONES to make you smile

Teacher : What happened in 1869?
Student : Gandhiji was born.
Teacher : What happened in 1873?
Student : Gandhiji was four years old.
***************************************

Question : What is the full-form of Maths?

Answer : Mentally Affected Teachers Harassing Students

***************************************
Teacher : Now children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and stopped him then what virtue

would I be showing?
Student : BROTHERLY LOVE

***************************************

Teacher : Because of Gandhiji's hard work what do we get on 15th August?

Student : A holiday

***************************************

Teacher : Can anyone give me an example of Coincidence?

Johnny : Sir, my mother and father got married on the same day same time.

***************************************
Teacher : How old is your father?
Sunny : As old as I am.
Teacher : How is it possible?
Sunny : He became father only after I was born.

***************************************

Teacher : There is a frog, Ship is sinking, potatoes cost Rs.3/kg. Then what is my age?

STUDENT : 32 yrs.
Teacher : How do you know?
STUDENT : Well, my sister is 16 yrs old and she is half mad.

***************************************

Teacher : What is your name?"

Student : Mera naam Suraj Prakash hai
Teacher : When I ask a question in English, answer it in English.
Student : My name is Sunlight.

**************************************
The boss who was on the 25th floor of the building called up the clerk on the ground floor for an important file. Since it was rather urgent the boss told the clerk it was an emergency and that he should hurry with the file. After more than 30 minutes the clerk appears all tired and panting for breath. The Boss asks him why he was panting and what caused the huge delay.


The clerk replies, 'Boss when I went to the lift it said 'during an emergency please use the staircase'!!!

No comments:

Popular Posts