The Way To Your Love
Hear'Say
I can see the beginning
And I don't see the end
Wanna hold you and never let go - oh no
For as long as we're giving
And we never pretend
I believe in the future untold
We'll be stronger together than we would be apart
I can feel you inside my heart
Every day - every night
Fill my shadows with light
When I feel all alone
Your heart is my home
Every night - every day
You show me the way to love
Show me the way to your love
Baby now that I've found you
Realize I was lost
Didn't know love could treat me this way
Maybe what it comes down to
When it matters the most
Is to find joy in every day
We could sink to the bottom
We could climb to the top
Cause together we'll never give up
Every day - every night
Fill my shadows with light
When I feel all alone
Your heart is my home
Every night - every day
You show me the way to love
Show me the way to your love
Doesn't matter if we're far away
Got each other and thats all I ever need to know
Someone to call my own
We'll be together
Finally - we're meant to be
Every day - every night
Fill my shadows - shadows with light
Every night - every day
Show me the way to your love
Every day - every night
Fill my shadows with light
When I feel all alone
Your heart is my home
Every night - every day
You show me the way to love
Show me the way to your love
[ My Mail Box ] I receive every day about 2500 e-mail some is good some is useless so I'll add my mails here to read it with me and give me your opinion.
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
عمرك سألت نفسك ليه اشهر التقويم الميلادي اتسمت بهذه الاسماء هناك علاقة بين التقويم الميلادي و التقويم الروماني القديم لأن التقويم الميلاد...
-
Members, are you tired of your investments bringing you only a few percent return each year? Sick of those bloated blue chips? This week we ...
-
GUYS HAVE A GOOD LAUGH! I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic...
-
The ancient Egyptians cultivated the white lotus in ponds and marshes. This flower often appears in ancient Egyptian decorations. They belie...
-
Cheat Codes: ------------- Justin, Submitted the following Information: Email:wakko_5@excite.com Go to Practice Mode and on Difficulty p...
-
Fireworks explode across the Yenisei River during the opening ceremony of the main city's New Year tree in the Siberian...
-
Author: Stephen Covey Discover the 90/10 Principle. It will change your life (at least the way you react to situations). What is this princi...
-
What does your name means Instructions : What you do is find out what each letter of your name means. Then connect all the meanings...
-
60 Uses Of Salt Although you may not realize it, simple table salt has a great number of uses other than simply seasoning...
No comments:
Post a Comment