Hi, my name is Amy Bruce. I am 7 years old, and I have severe lung cancer.. I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. Doctors say I will die soon if! this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills.
The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate 7 cents for every time this message is sent on.
For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for those who don't send it, what goes around comes around. Have a Heart, please send this.
Please, if you are a kind person, send this on. PLEASE HIT FORWARD BUTTON NOT REPLY BUTTON.
YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
AMY BRUCE
I recive the same words for others people they are well
[ My Mail Box ] I receive every day about 2500 e-mail some is good some is useless so I'll add my mails here to read it with me and give me your opinion.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
عمرك سألت نفسك ليه اشهر التقويم الميلادي اتسمت بهذه الاسماء هناك علاقة بين التقويم الميلادي و التقويم الروماني القديم لأن التقويم الميلاد...
-
Members, are you tired of your investments bringing you only a few percent return each year? Sick of those bloated blue chips? This week we ...
-
GUYS HAVE A GOOD LAUGH! I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic...
-
The ancient Egyptians cultivated the white lotus in ponds and marshes. This flower often appears in ancient Egyptian decorations. They belie...
-
Cheat Codes: ------------- Justin, Submitted the following Information: Email:wakko_5@excite.com Go to Practice Mode and on Difficulty p...
-
Fireworks explode across the Yenisei River during the opening ceremony of the main city's New Year tree in the Siberian...
-
Author: Stephen Covey Discover the 90/10 Principle. It will change your life (at least the way you react to situations). What is this princi...
-
What does your name means Instructions : What you do is find out what each letter of your name means. Then connect all the meanings...
-
Calling Charlie Chaplin an epitome of comedy won't be wrong. The man who made the world laugh with his gestures and brough...
No comments:
Post a Comment