[ My Mail Box ] I receive every day about 2500 e-mail some is good some is useless so I'll add my mails here to read it with me and give me your opinion.
Saturday, June 04, 2011
Paul Anka - Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Put your head on my shoulder
Hold me in your arms, baby
Squeeze me oh so tight
Show me that you love me too
Put your lips next to mine, dear
Won't you kiss me once, baby
Just a kiss goodnight, may be
You and I will fall in love
People say that love's a game
A game you just can't win
If there's a way
I'll find it somebody
And then this fool with rush in
Put your head on my shoulder
Whisper in my ear, baby
Words I want to hear
Tell me, tell me that you love me too.
Put your head on my shoulder
Whisper in my ear, baby
Words I want to hear, baby
Put your head on my shoulder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
عمرك سألت نفسك ليه اشهر التقويم الميلادي اتسمت بهذه الاسماء هناك علاقة بين التقويم الميلادي و التقويم الروماني القديم لأن التقويم الميلاد...
-
Members, are you tired of your investments bringing you only a few percent return each year? Sick of those bloated blue chips? This week we ...
-
GUYS HAVE A GOOD LAUGH! I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic...
-
Author: Stephen Covey Discover the 90/10 Principle. It will change your life (at least the way you react to situations). What is this princi...
-
The ancient Egyptians cultivated the white lotus in ponds and marshes. This flower often appears in ancient Egyptian decorations. They belie...
-
Fireworks explode across the Yenisei River during the opening ceremony of the main city's New Year tree in the Siberian...
-
What does your name means Instructions : What you do is find out what each letter of your name means. Then connect all the meanings...
-
60 Uses Of Salt Although you may not realize it, simple table salt has a great number of uses other than simply seasoning...
-
Calling Charlie Chaplin an epitome of comedy won't be wrong. The man who made the world laugh with his gestures and brough...

No comments:
Post a Comment