[ My Mail Box ] I receive every day about 2500 e-mail some is good some is useless so I'll add my mails here to read it with me and give me your opinion.
Sunday, May 08, 2011
Right Here Waiting For You - Richard Marx
Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I took for granted, all the times
That I though would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going Crazy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
عمرك سألت نفسك ليه اشهر التقويم الميلادي اتسمت بهذه الاسماء هناك علاقة بين التقويم الميلادي و التقويم الروماني القديم لأن التقويم الميلاد...
-
Members, are you tired of your investments bringing you only a few percent return each year? Sick of those bloated blue chips? This week we ...
-
GUYS HAVE A GOOD LAUGH! I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic...
-
The ancient Egyptians cultivated the white lotus in ponds and marshes. This flower often appears in ancient Egyptian decorations. They belie...
-
Cheat Codes: ------------- Justin, Submitted the following Information: Email:wakko_5@excite.com Go to Practice Mode and on Difficulty p...
-
Fireworks explode across the Yenisei River during the opening ceremony of the main city's New Year tree in the Siberian...
-
Author: Stephen Covey Discover the 90/10 Principle. It will change your life (at least the way you react to situations). What is this princi...
-
What does your name means Instructions : What you do is find out what each letter of your name means. Then connect all the meanings...
-
60 Uses Of Salt Although you may not realize it, simple table salt has a great number of uses other than simply seasoning...

No comments:
Post a Comment