Friday, June 29, 2007

Wise Wife

A man called home to his wife and said: "Honey I have been asked to
go fishing up in Canada with my boss and several of his friends.
We'll be gone for a week. This is good opportunity for
me to get that promotion I've been wanting so could you please pack
enough clothes
for a week and set out my rod and fishing box? We're leaving from
the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up. Oh!
Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she
did exactly what her husband asked.

The following weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise
looking good. The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught
many fish? He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some bluegill and a few
swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I
asked you to do?

You'll love the answer........


















The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box..."

No comments:

Popular Posts