Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tack care when ur wife ask you !!!!

WIFE: 'Let me ask you a question.

HUSBAND: 'Oh, Lord, let's not do this'

WIFE: 'What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?'

HUSBAND: 'Definitely not!'

WIFE: 'Why not - don't you like being married?'

HUSBAND: 'Of course I do.'

WIFE: 'Then why wouldn't you remarry?'

HUSBAND: 'Okay, I'd get married again.'

WIFE: 'You would? (with a hurtful look on her face).'

HUSBAND: (makes audible groan).

WIFE: 'Would you live in our house?'

HUSBAND: 'Sure, it's a great house.'

WIFE: 'Would you sleep with her in our bed?'

HUSBAND: 'Where else would we sleep?'

WIFE: 'Would you let her drive my car?'

HUSBAND: 'Probably, it is almost new.'

WIFE: 'Would you replace my pictures with hers?'

HUSBAND: 'That would seem like the proper thing to do.'

WIFE: 'Would she use my golf clubs?'

HUSBAND: 'No, she's left-handed.'

WIFE: - - - silence - -

HUSBAND: 'Opps !'

No comments:

Popular Posts